In depth review top puzzle for 4-years-old.
Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles Set for Kids
- The pieces are easy to grab.
- The color illustrations on the puzzle bottom plate.
- Made of safe wooden with vibrant colors, durable & safety.
- Some pieces may have the paper peeling.
Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles Set include 4 jigsaw puzzles for toddlers, the themes are elephant, panda, cow, giraffe animals theme. Each puzzle is 9 pieces with the size of 5.9×5.9×0.2inches.
Puzzle parts are easy to grab, they can have fun with it. And it’s suitable for travel size, easy to carry.
there are the color illustrations on the puzzle bottom plate, it can be used as a reference for the toddler to complete the puzzle.
The puzzle is made of safe wooden with vibrant colors, durable & safety.
Melissa & Doug Vehicles Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box
- Includes four Vehicles 12-piece puzzles.
- 4-compartment well-made wooden box with a sliding lid.
- The sliding can double as a convenient puzzle board.
- The pieces are coded with four different shapes on the back for easy sorting.
- Perfect for travel!
- The colorfully illustrated puzzles pictured on the box.
The picture on pieces is glued on it, it’s easy to tear off.
The Melissa & Doug Vehicles Jigsaw Puzzles includes four 12-piece puzzles featuring a race car, steam engine, school bus, and fire engine.
the set of the puzzle is stored in a 4-compartment wooden box with a sliding lid. The sliding can double as a convenient puzzle board.
The pieces are coded with four different shapes on the back for easy sorting. It’s perfect for travel!
The colorfully illustrated puzzles pictured on the box for reference, measure 7x 4.5 inches when completed.
The wood box is well made, the pieces are not flimsy and the pictures don’t peel up at the corners of the pieces like many puzzles.
This jigsaw puzzle helps children develop strong hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and problem-solving.
It’s a great gift for kids ages 3 to 6. The Vehicles Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 6 years.
The Learning Journey: Giant ABC & 123 Train Floor Puzzles
- Teaching ABCs and Numbers when completing the puzzles.
- Pieces are large and simple.
- Brightly colored and eye-catching.
- Motivate the child to persevere and focus until the task is complete.
- The numbers themselves tend to “fade into the background” with all the “colorful noise”.
The Learning Journey Giant ABC & 123 Train Floor Puzzles includes two colorful cargo train puzzles. one teaching ABCs and one teaching Numbers. Each Giant Puzzle features very bright and colorful illustrations that encourage parent-child discussion about the pictured objects. Each Giant Puzzle has 30 puzzle pieces (60 pieces total) and each puzzle measures 5-foot long (10-feet total)!
123 Train Floor Puzzles encourage sequencing and counting skills.
The number train has 3 pieces for each wagon, 1 base with dots indicating the corresponding number (1 dot as for number 1 etc)’ the top piece with a number of animals and a small square piece that fits in between the base and the top part of the wagon with the number on it.
the children have fun counting the ever-increasing animals as they move along the train. This is reinforced by the spot patterns on each carriage.
Putting together the alphabet train puzzle is an ideal introduction to the letters of the alphabet; each puzzle piece adds another letter and each set of three letters is a new carriage of the giant train. Additionally, the images in the carriage also begin with the associated letters(let’s say the pieces with dog image is the letter D), offering more opportunity for discussion and learning.
The giant train puzzles are shaped in such a way as to motivate the child to persevere and focus until the task is complete. By adding carriages to the end of the train, the child’s excitement and enthusiasm build as they progress.
the puzzle pieces are large and simple for little hands to maneuver.
It’s a great idea of letters and numbers and dots to count and match etc.
- It has 50 shape cards to copy, numbered in order of difficulty.
- Unique program designed to build a child’s confidence.
- the child can make their own pattern with it.
- A sturdy wood carrying case with durable hinges and rope handles.
- Easy to clean up, maintain, and take along.
- The erasable boards in both the top and bottom of the box are quite heavy, and the box itself and the magnets are all made of wood, it is much too heavy for a 3 or 4-year old to tote around.
MindWare Imagination Magnets includes 1 wood carrying case, 42 brightly-colored wooden magnetic blocks, and 50 full-color puzzle cards.
Inside of the wood carrying case, the erasable board is big enough, 42 brightly-colored wooden magnetic blocks can be arranged on the board to replicate full-color puzzles
It has 50 shape cards to copy., such as animals, faces, vehicles, flowers, structures and more!
They are numbered in order of difficulty, ranging from beginner to expert. As each pattern becomes more challenging, patience and confidence are gained through trial and error.
As the age increases， the child can make their own pictures with it.
This strategic building tool from MindWare features a sturdy wood carrying case with durable hinges and rope handles.
The magnetic boards, self closure, and self-containment make this a great toy to clean up, maintain easily, and take along.
Highly recommend for the children of preschool.
Hape Your Body 5-Layer Wooden Puzzle
- This 5-Layer Wooden Puzzle is about different systems of the body, which will help kids visualize the body’s systems and organs.
- Has a good amount of body detail.
- It is a good size, the pieces are tall and slender.
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials.
- It’s a little hard to tell the arms apart between the clothing and the skin layers, because they are identical.
The human body is an incredible and exciting thing!
At some point your child will become fascinated with body structure, organs, skeletons and had a lot of questions about how her/his body works.
With this 5-Layer Wooden Puzzle from Hape, kids learn more about different systems of the body such as skeletal, respiratory, digestive, muscular, and integumentary/skin. Each layer promotes a deeper understanding of biology and is a great conversation-starter.
It has a good amount of detail, enabling me to point out the different organs, bones, etc. to the kids.
This puzzle is about being able to work through the different layers of the body and how they are put together.
It’s made with wood sourced from environmentally sustainable forests.
It is a good size. It’s tall and slender the pieces are also a good size for the toddler to hold and maneuver
Durable child-safe paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come.